• Could capital be used more efficiently?
• Could the knowledge, expertise and experience of the supply chain be utilised more effectively?
• Could productivity be improved and wastage minimised?
• Could achievable delivery dates be substantially reduced?
• Could total investment costs be reduced significantly without compromising safety and quality?
• Could disagreements, conflict and disputes be avoided or minimised?
If the answer to each of these is “yes”, then a better way of delivering Engineering Construction capital projects is needed. Effective collaboration between all the Project Delivery Stakeholders could be the answer.
Results from pilot projects using the Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB) Project Collaboration Toolkit provide encouraging results – with cost reductions exceeding 20% and considerable reductions in delivery schedule. The ECITB is leading the way for collaborative working across the engineering construction industry.
If you are interested and would like to learn more then join us for Collaborative Working – The Catalyst For Successful Engineering Construction Project Delivery, a one-hour online seminar on 9 September 2020 at 10.00am.