Applied Risk Management is an ECITB approved course about the inherent risks in engineering and construction projects, and how to confront these. It is not about what tools, software or risk management processes are being used but whether these are being used effectively, and if not, then why not.
With sessions that include:
- Bidding and strategic risk management
- Negotiating and knowing when to walk away
- Planning for risk and project set-up
- Continuous risk management and risk culture
- Crisis management – (or navigating creeks without paddles!)
- Learning from risk
Applied Risk Management is a course that will get project professionals to think holistically about risk whilst adhering to their company processes.
Who is this for?
The course is ideally suited for project discipline engineers, graduates and early careers professionals who want to develop a greater understanding of the principles of risk management in engineering and construction projects.
- ECITB approved course
- Industry expert trainers
- Strategic risk management
- Group exercise and activities
- Practical tools and resources
- Open forum for Q&A