**COURSE COMING SOON**
**PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION**
This elearning course presents the key skills and considerations needed for a realistic assessment of the full cost of change in EPC projects.
This online course focusses upon the realistic assessment of the genuine full cost of change and how to determine this. The need to assess the real impact of change is crucial to all parties engaged on engineering construction projects. Key learning outcomes are;
- Recognising the different types of change and the rules governing change.
- Understanding “change economics” in a project
- Identifying the process of assessing the impact of change
- Understanding the human aspect of change
Who is this for?
This course is for project controllers, contract managers, project engineers, project managers from EPC contractor organisations who frequently under-value the price of change and therefore are not fully compensated for works carried out, and Owner/Employer organisations – wanting to be able to assess the value added by change.
- SME video content
- Progress quizzes to check learning and understanding
- Glossary of key terms
- Downloadable content
- Reflective exercises
- Final assessment
- Certificate on course completion