**COURSE COMING SOON**
**PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION**
A series of micro-learning courses on successful claim preparation or defence on EPC projects.
Under development for progressive release – This series of micro-learning courses is a must have ‘First Aid’ guide for Owners, Contractors, Subcontractors or Vendors for successful claim preparation or defence on engineering, procurement & construction projects.
Each unit covers a critical aspect of creating successful claims such as;
- Conducting the key factors analysis of robust claims
- Establishing extension of time (EOT) claims
- Achieving successful time recovery and acceleration plans
- Making effective global claims
- Defending against claims
- Effective claim preparation
Who is this for?
Project management, engineering, contract, procurement, project controls & construction professionals from Owner, Contractor, Subcontractor, Vendor organisations who need to know what is critical about claim submission or claim defence on EPC projects.
A series of brief elearning courses providing; A full program of learning covering all aspects of successful claim preparation and submission.
Each micro elearning course consists of;
- SME video content (including audio transcripts)
- Resource library
- Downloadable content
- Progress quizzes to check learning and understanding
- Practical exercises
- Glossary of key terms
- Tools and templates
- Key factors in securing price & schedule adjustment
- EOT & time claims
- Global claims
- Stakeholder management
- Disruption claims
Public course (See events for available UK dates)