A 2-3 day introductory level course for recent graduates to raise awareness of the commercial aspects of the engineering construction business.
This introduction to commercial awareness complements and works alongside in-house graduate training or induction programs, and addresses all of the ‘non-technical’ aspects of investing in, bidding for, delivering and operating commercially successful projects. A series of modules are available including:-
• The engineering construction business
• Project investment decisions and financing
• Tendering and bidding
• Setting up projects for commercial success
• Essential contract terms
• Commercial and contract management
• Proactive project control – cost and time
• Dealing with changes and claims
• Demonstrating completion and performance
• Profitable plant operation
Who is this for?
Recent graduates, in all sizes and shapes of engineering construction companies, in the UK or internationally.
Public course or bespoke in-house courses available
Offered as a continuous course or as modules over a six month period
Can be offered in conjunction with elearning modules
Public course (See Events for the UK)