Project management is both an art and a science – this 3 day course co-hosted with the ICCPM introduces and applies complexity thinking relevant for today’s interconnected world.
- Identify and respond to complexity in project environments
- Recognise and report the presence of complexity
- Analyse the impact of complexity
- Develop, communicate and monitor strategies to respond to complexity
Who is this for?
Experienced project leaders operating in complex environments who are interested to add another dimension to their skillsets.
- One Introduction to Complexity
- Two Emergence
- Three Why projects fail
- Four An alternate way of thinking
- Five Diagnosing project complexity
- Six Networks
- Seven Systems thinking
- Eight Viable Systems Model
- Nine Modelling project complexity
Public course (See events for available UK dates)