Contracts for engineers is for everyone involved with construction projects, throughout the supply chain.
At Kingsfield, we believe that everybody involved with delivering a project should have a basic familiarity with the contract that underpins it.
This one day course covers all the essentials of contracts;
- What is a contract?
- Key contract terms
- Risk allocation in contracts
- Common areas of conflict and dispute resolution.
Using extensive, practical examples from the engineering construction industry and case law, our aim is to make this subject as accessible and relevant as possible for engineers. It’s delivered by engineers for engineers.
Who is this for?
All project professionals, for all sizes and shapes of engineering construction companies, in the UK or internationally.
- Interactive & participative
- Short presentations to introduce concepts
- Group work and discussion
- Industry case scenarios & examples
Public course (See events for available UK dates)