1-Day Workshop aimed at minimising the impact of disruption, and maximising recovery.
Disruption and loss of productivity in engineering and construction projects can severely impact project results and delay completion, which is why it is a serious topic for Owners, Investors and EPC Contractors alike. Project teams typically recognise the issues involved but due to their complexity are often not well equipped to deal with them effectively. Facilitated by our international industry consultants in collaboration with a global law firm, Squire Paton Boggs, this workshop is designed to provide delegates with an interactive and practical insight into the contractual, legal and technical aspects of delay and disruption in order to mitigate their negative impact on project results.
In this Workshop, we help project teams plan strategies on how to manage the impact of disruption events in order to:
- Minimise productivity loss, reduced work output and lower progress
- Contain additional costs
- Defend against claims from supply chain parties
- Prepare realistic disruption & loss of productivity claims against liable parties
Who is this for?
Project, construction & engineering managers, Contract & legal professionals, Project control and procurement specialists.
- Exploring the challenges of delay, disruption & loss of productivity
- Contractual and legal considerations
- Case study
- Application of strategies to an industry case study
- Feedback and learning review
Public course (See events for available UK dates)