A leadership development program for project sponsors and steering groups.
This 2-day workshop addresses the key topics of vision, governance, stakeholder management, crisis intervention and leadership behaviours for project directors/managers, project sponsors and senior leaders. Follow up on this core knowledge and understanding is available through coaching sessions to support on-the-job learning.
Who is it for?
Project sponsors (or those aiming to become one), corporate managers, project directors/managers and senior leaders.
This 2-day program explores the role and contribution of senior management in supporting the successful delivery of project, programs or portfolios. Topics covered are;
The Project Sponsor
- Understanding the role—how does it differ from the Project Manager’s
- Exploring what to do, to look for, to ask
Supporting Project Success
- Championing the project
- Leading in times of uncertainty
- Crisis management—when and how to step in
- Identification, mapping and analysis
- Organisational politics and networking
Building Skills for Sponsors
- Influencing and motivating
- Power and authority
…using case studies from industry, thought provoking articles, experiences from our coaches and you, and an opportunity to continue via our facilitated coaching program.
Public course (See events for available UK dates)