This course provides essential knowledge about contract management on international EPC projects.
This course raises commercial and contractual awareness across project functions and enables all team members to make their best contribution to the contract management effort and project profitability.
• Greater EPC risk awareness improves project results
• More Changes are processed and recovered
• Improved contractual compliance as Notices are served
• Secures important contractual rights and entitlements
• Supports the building of productive client relationships
Who is this for?
EPC supply chain professionals from engineering, procurement, contracts, legal, sales, project controls and project management disciplines who need to improve commercial awareness and competence.
• Learning needs assessment
• Videos, quizzes, scenarios
• Comprehensive downloads
• Completion certificate
• 3 PDU/CPD hours
Public course (See events for available UK dates)