This 2-day course has been designed for managers and professionals who are involved in any aspect of competitive tendering activities.
For contractors and consultants in the engineering and construction industry, the ability to win business through competitive tendering is essential to growth and survival. As levels of competition increase year-on-year, companies need to understand their customers’ needs more than ever and need to start positioning for new business well in advance of tendering activities. Companies need teams with the ability to develop effective strategies to win, to incorporate these into high quality and responsive proposals, and ultimately to negotiate contracts on profitable commercial terms.
Who is this for?
This course is essential learning for:
- Managers and professionals directly or indirectly involved in competitive tendering activities including strategic positioning, strategy development, proposal management and contract negotiation
- Expert lecture sessions
- Facilitated discussions around key content
- Group exercises and activities
- Simulated tender development and bid evaluation experiences built on real international industry case studies
- Handy “take-home” resources, toolkits and checklists
Public course (See Events for the UK)