A workshop aimed at maximising the contribution of project teams in identifying and raising potential exposure and benefits that could help assure positive project outcomes.
In the “Planning for Risk” workshop we facilitate conversations with project teams on identifying areas of performance improvement—all aimed at successful project delivery. Our Risk and Opportunity Review process provides a forum for project team reflection coupled with smart questions from our expert facilitators.
We focus on three key areas;
- How reliable are the forecast project outturn results?
- Have the risks that are likely to prevent achievement of the forecast been identified, assessed and are mitigation plans in place?
- Are there some entitlements to price and schedule adjustment that are being overlooked or under-valued?
On completion of the conversations, we have feedback and check-back session with participants to verify our understanding of the issues and findings, which we then set out in a summary presentation to the sponsor. You will have an independent view of the project’s commercial strengths and weaknesses together with recommended actions that your team can implement.
Who is this for?
Managers and Engineers—Project, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, HSE, Quality, Contracts, Subcontracts, Risk, Project Control, Finance, etc. plus In-house Counsel.
- Workshop based inquiry into project performance
- SWOT analysis on project commercial factors
- Action planning for success
Public course (See events for available UK dates)