Online group program providing a structured and community centred approach to preparing for the PMP® examination.
This flexible 8 – 12 week online program creates a study group across your globally distributed project managers who will collectively make sense of the PMBOK® content and how it relates to your organisation’s project practice. The PMP® certification is widely regarded as ‘the’ industry standard for project management – with improved performance on strategic project goals and enhanced status in front of customers and amongst peers.
Achieving PMP® requires focus, self-discipline and motivation which can be difficult in the midst of busy project life. This is where a structured program and a supportive study group makes a huge difference and greatly improves the chances of passing the exam at first attempt.
Who is this for?
All project team members who want to gain a better understanding of the commercial and contractual factors involved in profitable project delivery. Project team members in an engineering, technical or design role to improve their awareness of the impact of technical decisions on commercial outcomes. Individuals in support roles to develop awareness of the commercial context of an engineering construction project.
- Realistic weekly agenda of study activities structured around the 10 PMBOK® knowledge areas
- Integrating a 3rd party PMBOK® and exam preparation content providing the 35 contact hours evidence
- Access to a PMP® expert and friendly support team
- Start- and end-of-week quizzes to measure progress
- Summaries of key points by our subject matter expert
- Unlimited access to quizzes and mock exams
- Study and sense-making with other project management colleagues
- Practical guidance on mental & physical exam preparation
- Downloadable resources including glossaries for PMP® formulae, definitions and abbreviations
- Learner reporting and analytics (for corporate groups)