What is risk leadership and what do successful risk leaders look like? A short course discussing the attributes, cultural factors and environments that engender more effective project risk management practices.
Most companies have risk management processes and practices – so why do over 2/3rds of projects fail to meet their business objectives? Embedding a risk-based culture requires risk-based leadership by the organisation, teams and individuals. This 1-day course provides a space to reflect on what risk leadership looks like as well as suggesting new ideas and tools that encourage this practice.
Who is this for?
Project directors/managers, team members, corporate risk managers.
- Improving understanding of good risk management practice in the engineering construction industry
- Reflecting on your current practices – what works, what doesn’t and why?
- What have we learned from the transformation of safety leadership over the past 20 years and apply this to the field of risk
- What is risk leadership and what do successful risk leaders look like?
- What attributes, cultural factors and environments drive better practice?
- How could you contribute to embedding risk in your project/organisation’s culture
Public course (See events for available UK dates)