The Schedule Delay Analysis for Extension of Time (EOT) Claims online course provides insights into forensic delay analysis and demonstrates how schedule impact can be assessed using several industry recognised techniques. The course addresses the conditions and project practices that provide the basis for an effective schedule delay analysis on engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) projects and explains how to use it to support a credible application for extension of time.
Who is this for?
The Schedule Delay Analysis course is suitable for project professionals from across disciplines in international project contexts who need to gain a better understanding of time analysis and its role in EOT claims. The course can also benefit junior schedulers and planners as an introduction to delay analysis.
- Animated SDA sequences and audio narration (and transcript)
- Resource library to deepen understanding
- Progress quizzes to check learning and understanding
- Practical exercises
- Glossary of key terms
- End of course assessment
- Personal completion certificate with CPD/PDU hours
- Learner reporting (for corporate groups)