This online course introduces the principles of forensic delay analysis and how schedule impact is assessed using different techniques.
This course provides insights into forensic delay analysis and demonstrates how schedule impact is assessed using a number of recognised techniques. It addresses the conditions and project practices that provide the basis for an effective schedule delay analysis on EPC projects and explains how to use it to support a credible application for extension of time.
Who is this for?
Project professionals from across disciplines in international project contexts who need to gain a better understanding of time analysis and its role in EOT claims. Junior schedulers and planners as an introduction to delay analysis.
Three units consisting of:
- Animated SDA sequences and audio narration
- Audio transcript (in Notes function, to support non-native English speakers)
- Resource library to deepen understanding
- Progress quizzes to check learning and understanding
- Practical exercises
- Glossary of key terms
- End of course assessment
- Course certificate
- Study duration 2 – 4 hours
- Learner reporting (for corporate groups)